Watch UFC 106 Live Stream | Ortiz vs Griffin Fight Online Information

So, 2 UFCs in 7 days. UFC 106 live stream is on Saturday November 21, 2009. Probably 2am UK time (assuming prelims are shown on ESPN)

I'm especially excited for this one. Forrest being my favourite fighter of course, but I am a huge fan of Tito aswell after season 3 of TUF.

So, the fights(and predictions):

Karo Parisyan vs Dustin Hazelett (McLovin, his BJJ is excellent)
Luiz Cane vs Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (Dunno about this. I'm gonna say Nog)
Amir Sodallah vs Phil Baroni (Sodallah)
Josh Koscheck vs Anthony Johnson (Johnson. Hate Koscheck, cunt)
Tito Ortiz vs Forrest Griffin (Griffin. He has to answer his critics after his embaressing loss to Silva)

So.. thoughts, predictions? I'm going to watch UFC 106 online soon.

0 comments: