UFC 103 Fight Video | Franklin vs Belfort Live Stream Online Preview

The much-awaited UFC 103 live stream online free with SpikeTV is coming this September 19, 2009. Are you going to watch? Of course I will!

Been excited to see Dos Santos fight again. I really lke Cro Cop but I just happen to like Dos Santos alot better. I feel that Cro Cop is still relevant but he cannot afford to be tentative to strike in this fight or he will be put to sleep. Dos Santos by KO/TKO in the 2nd round.

I am hoping that Vitor obliterates Franklin who I just don't particularly like all that much. Franklin is a talented fighter but I think he will get finished by Vitor. Franklin has said he has nothing to worry about against Vitor and I believe that will contibute to why he will lose the match.

Also happy to see Matsyshenko back in the UFC. Hopefully he does well. Anyway, you can check out and watch UFC 103 online or rather watch it with SpikeTV because it's free due to its event happening with Mayweather vs Marquez.

0 comments: