Watch District 9 Movie Online Stream | District 9 Streaming Free Preview

Wanting to watch District 9 movie online stream free? Preview is up here for you so relax and enjoy!

I for one am grateful that Neil gets to test the directing waters with this film. I'm so tired of Alien films where they show up, 2/3 of the movie we are loosing the war against them, and then mankind is spared and we have the Hollywood ending that we've been getting for years. I think the alternate trailer adds a certain depth that wasn't there in the theatrical one, something that really speaks about the nature of man, and mans hostility towards the unknown, and I cannot wait for this movie to be out.

As for all the remarks on Halo, yea, I wanted him to make it as well, especially after he did those three live action trailers, but to be honest I'm much more happier with something original like this film.

Here's some links you might be interested to read on:

  1. Watch District 9 Free Online | District 9 (2009) Movie Streaming Trailer
  2. Watch District 9 Online Movie Free Info
  3. Watch District 9 Online Streaming | District 9 Free Review

0 comments: