Watch UFC 98 Live Stream | Evans vs Machida Fight Online

It's time for another great match! You can try to watch UFC 98 live Evans vs Machida fight online!

I predict for this when I watch Evans vs Machida, Jackson's strategy is going to be for Rashad to rush Lyoto at the start and push him against the fence, I don't think Rashad will want any part of Machida on the ground and I really don't think he will standup up with him much. I think he's going to get Rashad to go for knees to the legs and the core. Rashad is always bringing new things, and I think his strategy is going to be to take away the agility of Lyoto, that would best be accomplished by taking away his legs and his abs. Without his agility, Lyoto will not be able to counter as effectively. At least that's the plan.

So get ready to watch UFC 98 online streaming live that's sure exciting!

0 comments: